Facing Internal Server Error while installing Cent OS

I think this is a technical glitch you have to file a ticket through your account.

Maybe try finding it on online platforms like StackOverflow. However, most of the content here is quite great for your solution.

i guess you have issue with internet connection
Try contacting your internet service provider.
hope i m helpful
Regards.

[quote=“rickys” post=78265]

192.168.100.1 is a private IP address under the IPv4 range which is assigned to the routers inside a local network. Other devices can also be assigned 192.168.100.1 as the default IP address to access the admin tools.

you should check system software …and check your system…

This is a common error even i am facing this.

I’ve installed this on a cpanel shared server. I get permissions problems with the “undefined” everywhere, but it does install. Now I’m trying to install this on a domain under the new (and completely awesomely free) web panel by centos. I believe I’ve sorted the permissions problems but I can’t check because I’m getting an internal server error and nothing else.
Check This: https://19216811x.com/192-168-100-1/
And I using PHP 5.5 in case it helps.

I think this is a technical glitch you have to file a ticket through your account.

192.168.100.1 is a private IP address under the IPv4 range which is assigned to the routers inside a local network. Other devices can also be assigned 192.168.100.1 as the default IP address to access the admin tools.

Hi, welcome.

PHP 5.5 is compatible up to SuiteCRM 7.9. The more recent SuiteCRM’s need higher PHP. You really should go for 7.2 or 7.3. Which SuiteCRM version are you installing, by the way?

Also, ownerships and permissions are not optional to get right :slight_smile: you really need that well configured, and preferrably before the installation, so that SuiteCRM can install without issues.

Make sure you set the “owner” with chown command, to match the user that your web server is using to run.