Facebook Leads Form to SuiteCRM

We’re preparing to launch a new Facebook ads campaign. Does anyone have recommendations for the best way to transfer leads from a Facebook lead form to SuiteCRM?

Hello Ryan,

I’ve done it in projects before with make.com and n8n.io (and a custom PHP middleware, when the CRM was behind a VPN / firewall).
You could look into a custom entry point ( Entry Points :: SuiteCRM Documentation ), however, I usually prefer the API API V8 Setup Guide :: SuiteCRM Documentation .

Hey I appreciate the advice and video link. I’m going to get with my programmer and give it a try.

We actually have an add-on that we developed specifically for this use case, and it supports both Facebook and Instagram Lead Ads. It allows you to connect your Meta pages, select the forms you want to sync, map the form fields to SuiteCRM fields, and automatically assign incoming leads to users or teams.

It also handles duplicate leads and keeps the Meta lead information such as the form, campaign, and submission details in SuiteCRM, so the sales team can work with the leads directly from CRM.

If this is the functionality you are looking for, I’d be happy to share more details about how it works and help you get it configured.

You can also have a look at the add-on here: Meta Leads for SuiteCRM