Estonian language package

Hello!
My ultimate objective is to create estonian language package for public use. It is almost 10000 rows to translate and it takes too much time. In addition to time problem I want to see how translation matches to real needs. So I decided to translate application progressively.
At the moment I copied and renamed from english language files and translated to estonian following files: include/language/en_us.lang.php,
modules/Home/language/en_us.lang.php, modules/Administration/language/en_us.lang.php and modules/Users/language/en_us.lang.php.
All this files are renamed to et_ee.lang.php. In config.php file I added ‘et_ee’ => ‘Eesti (EE)’, row.
Now in login screen I can select estonian language and after this words “Login” and “Forgot Password” are in estonian but this is all. The rest of application is still in english.
Is this right way? If it is, what changes I must add?
Sincerely and thanks in advance,
Kalle Vallner

Hi Skalle,

You may need to enable the language in Admin -> Languages.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi, Please send me your Estonian language files so I can upload them to for SuiteCRM Transifex localization project .
Note: Clean up your files and send me only the strings already translated!
Email: comunidadejoomlapt@gmail.com .
Then you will be able to edit your files online!

Its free to join, use and download!
You simple translate online using your browser.
Later, when you download your files they are populated with the translated strings and also the non translated strings
Enter here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/suitecrm/

Any update on my request for your files?
Also missing your collaboration on Transifex www.transifex.com/projects/p/suitecrm/