Errors After Installation - on Dashboard Page

I don’t know what to do with this infomation that shows on the home page / Dashboard

Warning: Declaration of MyCallsDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Calls/Dashlets/MyCallsDashlet/MyCallsDashlet.php on line 47

Warning: Declaration of MyMeetingsDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Meetings/Dashlets/MyMeetingsDashlet/MyMeetingsDashlet.php on line 209

Warning: Declaration of MyOpportunitiesDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Opportunities/Dashlets/MyOpportunitiesDashlet/MyOpportunitiesDashlet.php on line 90

Warning: Declaration of MyAccountsDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Accounts/Dashlets/MyAccountsDashlet/MyAccountsDashlet.php on line 101

Warning: Declaration of SugarFeedDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/SugarFeed/Dashlets/SugarFeedDashlet/SugarFeedDashlet.php on line 607

Warning: Declaration of MyCallsDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Calls/Dashlets/MyCallsDashlet/MyCallsDashlet.php on line 47

Warning: Declaration of MyMeetingsDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Meetings/Dashlets/MyMeetingsDashlet/MyMeetingsDashlet.php on line 209

Warning: Declaration of MyOpportunitiesDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Opportunities/Dashlets/MyOpportunitiesDashlet/MyOpportunitiesDashlet.php on line 90

Warning: Declaration of MyAccountsDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/Accounts/Dashlets/MyAccountsDashlet/MyAccountsDashlet.php on line 101

Warning: Declaration of SugarFeedDashlet::process($lvsParams = Array) should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home1/jdenioco/public_html/SuiteCRM/modules/SugarFeed/Dashlets/SugarFeedDashlet/SugarFeedDashlet.php on line 607

Turn off error_reporting in php.ini.

If that doesn’t work, tell me (happens in some versions of XAMPP on Windows).

Still not working, I changed display_errors to Off

1. Try restarting Apache.

2. If that doesn’t work, go back in php.ini and try changing error_reporting to E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT

Then restart apache.

1. If that doesn’t work, follow my answer here:

https://suitecrm.com/community/forum/installation-upgrade-help/14554-upgraded-from-7-8-2-to-7-8-3-but-i-read-some-errors-around