error upgrade from 7.11.5 to 7.11.10

Hello, everyone,
I’m going crazy to find the solution… I upgraded to version 7.11.10 and I lose all the css and js.
In the Browser console I get the following errors:

ReferenceError: closeMenus is not defined
index.php:1:1
ReferenceError: SUGAR is not defined
index.php:10:9
ReferenceError: SUGAR_callsInProgress is not defined
index.php:144:9
index.php:1:1
Errore mapping di origine: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
URL risorsa: moz-extension://17ebcef4-a522-4b6e-8ad3-50f8769d42f8/node_modules/webextension-polyfill/dist/browser-polyfill.js
URL mapping di origine: browser-polyfill.js.map

ReferenceError: ajaxStatus is not defined
index.php:41:17

It’s not a permissions problem as I set the permissions from the command line:

sudo chown -R apache:apache .
  sudo chmod -R 755 .
  sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload
  sudo chmod 775 config_override.php 2>/dev/null

You can find all the tests done in the following to: https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/feedback/28102-silent-upgrade-with-robo-not-work

If it helps, I had the same problems when I tried to upgrade to version 7.11.9.

In my case the issue was because I was using a custom theme. To solve it, I rename the folder of my custom theme (AKA my custom version of SuiteP) to something else and allowed the system to work with the standard theme.

I believe there were some substantial theme changes that make old versions incompatible with the latest version of SuiteCRM.

Thanks,

AlxGr

1 Like

Hello AlxGr,
Unfortunately I have not customized the theme…
I’m continuing to do tests and I’m also reporting them in the topic that I had opened previously

https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/feedback/28102-silent-upgrade-with-robo-not-work#92032

don’t get out…because if I update a clean version of the 7.11.5 it works

Hi AlxGr,
I wondered if I had modified a .tpl file of the theme to include the company logo in the login screen. The problem was the files in the

/custom/themes/SuiteP/tpls/

folder that probably changed in the new update. Deleted all files except login.tpl everything works great!!!
I am very happy