Error status_breackpoint

I’m using a version of SuiteCRM 7.11.15, and in a module, after saving, this error appears

version js

After many years here in these forums, I have never seen this error before. I believe this is a browser error and that you should look for generic Google Chrome help for it, this is likely not a SuiteCRM issue.

As a test, try the same thing on a different browser to see if it works.

Chrome hard reset on a Windows device

Follow the steps here below to uninstall Google Chrome:

1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. click Google Chrome on the list, and click Uninstall.
  1. Go to these locations:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Google\

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\

C:\Program Files\Google\

1. And delete the “Chrome” folder (for all location, if there is a Chrome folder)

2. Restart your computer

3. Install the current version of Google Chrome from the official page, linked here:

I already tried it, and it didn’t work.

This error occurs when saving files of type ‘file’; this is the code for loading them into the edit view after inserting one, and when I switch to a different stage to upload the second document, I get an error.

I obtain this through an AJAX request; if there is another way, please let me know if I might be doing this wrong.

Thanks

1 Like

So you had forgotten to mention that the error occurs in your own custom code… it would have been interesting to know.

Did you try a different browser?

Did you try debugging, stepping through your JS to see exactly where the error occurs?