ERROR: rmdir_recursive(): argument cache/themes/SuiteP/modules is not a file or a dir

I was trying to install a Polish language pack according to instruction from this site: https://sites.google.com/site/translatingsuitecrm/faq/install_language But it won’t work for me. When I hit install button nothing happens - no notification no nothing… I get to next page but it is kind of blank page with only SuiteCRM top menu and the rest is grey. I proceed with repair, logout and login again. There is no new language listed in System/Languages. I tried to copy files directly to the server but it doesn’t work as well. Any idea of what to do?

The screen shot is taken after I hit Install button in Module Loader

Check your logs, a blank screen is normally a PHP Fatal error.

In debug mode I’ve got this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant ‘COI_STAT_OPT_IN’ in /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/cache/upgrades/temp/49e7H9/include/language/pl_PL.lang.php:3537 Stack trace: #0 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/modules/Administration/UpgradeWizardCommon.php(141): require_once() #1 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/modules/Administration/UpgradeWizard_prepare.php(191): getLanguagePackName(’/home/skalisty1…’) #2 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(791): include_once(’/home/skalisty1…’) #3 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/include/MVC/View/views/view.classic.php(74): SugarView->includeClassicFile(‘modules/Adminis…’) #4 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(199): ViewClassic->display() #5 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(432): SugarView->process() #6 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView() #7 /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(105): in /home/skalisty1/ftp/crm-trasen/cache/upgrades/temp/49e7H9/include/language/pl_PL.lang.php on line 3537

Ok in log file there is:

Mon Feb 5 15:52:12 2018 [21][1][FATAL] ERROR: rmdir_recursive(): argument cache/themes/SuiteP/modules is not a file or a dir.

Check if your language pack matches exactly the version of SuiteCRM you are using… which one is it, btw?

It sounds like you’re using the 7.10RC language pack in a 7.9.x, but I might be mistaken…

Hi,

Same issue on my side, cannot install a new language pack because of a rmdir_recursive fatal error.

Yes correct! I will install latest version and try it again.

I work with a 7.8 LTS version of SuiteCRM.

I also tried with the latest version (7.9.11) but I have the same issue.

BTW, where can download an “old” translation pack for the LTS version ? The only pack I see at crowdin.com is tagged 7.10.0.RC1.

Thanks.

Try to install / upgrade to 7.10.x https://suitecrm.com/download-latest-pre-release-suitecrm/

hi all,

i have the same issue with the language pack, there is no older version on website and i try since 2 hour to get the good zip pack for upload language.

i’m newbie in this kind of installation.

i run with with suitecrm 7.9.x and i can’t update zip ok but status(9) path error

The language pack must be broken with some bug.

Let’s wait so that Horus68 has time to come into these threads and help us.

Well unfortunately same issue after installation 7.10 RC. I tried with other language packs and I couldn’t install them as well.

I’m looking into the issue.
It would help if someone can find a parsing error on files and post it here!

There was an error on the language files.
Please download again your language pack:

Thank you horus :slight_smile: now it works,

Thank you horus, it also works on 7.8.