Error on some pages where not all info shows

Hi ive managed to Install the CRM on my server most of the pages display and work ok apart from several page link and the home page, import pages and a few other when you go to view them it comes up with:

Link to CRM is - SuiteCRM

1 Like

If you right click and inspect the page, what errors do you see in the console?

If you have errors related to lhdigitalsolutions.co.uk/public/legacy errors, then you will have to go to RewriteBase in the /public/legacy/.htaccess and change the RewriteBase row to RewriteBase /legacy
The issue has been raised at https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM-Core/issues/33

It also might be related to permissions. If so, rerun the permissions listed https://docs.suitecrm.com/8.x/admin/installation-guide/downloading-installing/#_3_2_option_2_installing_using_the_cli

find . -type d -not -perm 2755 -exec chmod 2755 {} ;
find . -type f -not -perm 0644 -exec chmod 0644 {} ;
find . ! -user www-data -exec chown www-data:www-data {} ;
chmod +x bin/console

If those aren’t it, let me know the type of errors you are seeing.

Hi thanks for responding im seeing several of the following errors:
Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Error in event handler: TypeError: t is not a function
at o. (chrome-extension://caljgklbbfbcjjanaijlacgncafpegll/js/content/app/notifications/index.js:181:26638)
at o.trigger (chrome-extension://caljgklbbfbcjjanaijlacgncafpegll/js/content/app/notifications/index.js:181:254342)
at listener (chrome-extension://caljgklbbfbcjjanaijlacgncafpegll/js/content/app/notifications/index.js:181:36089)

Hi @LukeGBM,

Sorry for the delay in replying. We are in a holiday season so people may take a bit more in replying. My self included.

It could be what @Brian.r mentioned.

Though it seems like the legacy css hasn’t been built.

Are you installing using the pre-built install package?

@LukeGBM sent me a guest login and some of the errors are above.

I think it the permissions in the cache folder. I was able to trigger the some of the errors by changing the permission of some of my cache folders to 0600 from 2755.

1 Like

Hi @Brian.r,

Many thanks for helping out.

Agreed, what you said makes sense.

Hi This has now been resolved thanks so much for the advice

1 Like

Hi @LukeGBM,

Glad to hear that you were able to solve it.