Error on Elastic Search (mercy plz!)

I’m getting the following error after some “random” searches:

SuiteCRM\Exception\Exception thrown with message "[SuiteCRM] Error retrieveing bean: Notes [ad022abc-533a-34dd-ada4-60ca04be7a11]"

Stacktrace:
#12 SuiteCRM\Exception\Exception in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/lib/Search/SearchResults.php:132
#11 SuiteCRM\Search\SearchResults:getHitsAsBeans in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/lib/Search/UI/SearchResultsController.php:122
#10 SuiteCRM\Search\UI\SearchResultsController:display in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/lib/Search/SearchEngine.php:65
#9 SuiteCRM\Search\SearchEngine:displayResults in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/lib/Search/SearchEngine.php:41
#8 SuiteCRM\Search\SearchEngine:searchAndDisplay in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/lib/Search/SearchWrapper.php:77
#7 SuiteCRM\Search\SearchWrapper:searchAndDisplay in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/modules/Home/Search.php:50
#6 include_once in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php:839
#5 SugarView:includeClassicFile in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/include/MVC/View/views/view.classic.php:72
#4 ViewClassic:display in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php:226
#3 SugarView:process in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php:444
#2 SugarController:processView in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php:375
#1 SugarController:execute in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php:113
#0 SugarApplication:execute in /var/www/html/suitecrm-produccion/web/index.php:52

Also, I can’t search for email adresses. They’re never found…

SuiteCRM v7.11.19

Which Version are you at ?

Suite CRM v7.11.19
But I’m having this error since 16 I think…it used to work well
I’ve already reindexed Elastic but it didn’t work

Look for a row with that id :point_up: in database table notes. If it is there, delete it.

If it is not there, then perhaps the problem is the other way around, so create a new note (copy an existing row, or create from the UI) and replace the id in that created row with that id :point_up: .

Good workaround, @pgr. That did the trick!
What about not being able to search for an e-mail address? Any comments?
Thank you very much. Best regards

I don’t know about the email address search, I would bet it is a bug with encoding the @ character. Have you found any issue with that on GitHub? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was already reported, and perhaps even with a fix proposed…

Thank you @pgr, always ready to help…
It’s been a long time I’ve been searching and asking about this issue. Some GH issues and fixes that I thought could be related won’t solve the @ problem, like this one: https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/8513/files.

Also, the other error I’ve mentioned keeps popping with differente Notes’ ID.
Your workaround works… but every day there is a new lost note that throws an error.
Maybe commenting the line on PHP might work… I’ll try.
Any guesses or ideas are VERY welcome…
BR

What do all those notes have in common?

Could it be that they are orphaned records? For example, you have a Lead, connect a Note to it, but then delete the Lead, and the Note still exists on the system, but references a non-existent parent.

SuiteCRM needs a lot of clean up of that sort of records, it can be done from SQL as long as you are sure you don’t need those Notes without parent records…

I am just guessing that this could be what is confusing the search indexing…