Error occurred while retrieving records on SCRM 8.6

Hello,
I’ve finally started my official move from SugarCRM 6.2.1. My setup is

Ubuntu 22.04
SuiteCRM 8.6.1

and I getting some issues I’d like resolve.

For this topic, I randomly get the error message. I’ve poked around a bit and found some other people and their fixes. Of them

• mod rewrite is enabled
  • access to Alerts is enabled

We do not use SuiteCRM to its fullest potential (see our use case in other posts by me). It seems like a real error but one that does not matter to us. We use Accounts, Cases, Contacts, Documents, Notes. We can drop KnowledgeBase and Reports.

If I create a Role for just our used areas would this remove this error? Initially I did check in suitecrm.log but did not see anything obvious (or did not recognize the msg + link the error together)

Thanks!

Check compatibility matrix.

I checked out what I’m running.

• Apache2 - 2.4.52
  • PHP 8.1.2
  • Ubuntu - 22.04, meets requirement
  • browsers are higher than the minimum, fails in both Firefox and Chromium
  • MariaDB - ‘mariadb Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.6.18-MariaDB’ > I gotta say, I’m not clear on which version MariaDB it’s telling me v15 or v10? I think the backend/brain is v10.6

It seems to happen if I leave the browser sit for awhile between clicking. An example is it auto-opens the page when I open my browser, if it sits unused then I try to login fresh 20mins later I get the error. I then refresh the pager and can log straight in no problems.

Is there some timeout/refresh I new to increase in my php.ini?

Check out this: