Error Loading Roles module from Administrator Section

Web Server - Apache2
PHP 7.3.31-1~deb10u1 (cli) (built: Oct 24 2021 15:18:08) ( NTS )
mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.3.31-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.2
SuiteCRM version 7.12.5 but was also happening with 7.11.x
SecuritySuite Plugin is installed
Customer Portal (WordPress) plugin is installed as well

Self-hosted server inside our organisation’s firewall (not external facing to customer’s yet) have full access to server.
Server is an lxc container running on proxmox

When I go to Admin → Role Management, and go to Create Role, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ViewDetail::ViewDetail() in /var/www/html/custom/modules/ACLRoles/views/view.classic.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(279): ACLRolesViewClassic->ACLRolesViewClassic() #1 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(244): ViewFactory::_buildClass(‘ACLRolesViewCla…’, Object(ACLRole), Array) #2 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(97): ViewFactory::_buildFromFile(‘custom/modules/…’, Object(ACLRole), Array, ‘classic’, ‘ACLRoles’) #3 /var/www/html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(422): ViewFactory::loadView(‘classic’, ‘ACLRoles’, Object(ACLRole), Array, NULL) #4 /var/www/html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(363): SugarController->processView() #5 /var/www/html/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(101): SugarController->execute() #6 /var/www/html/index.php(55): SugarApplication->execute() #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/custom/modules/ACLRoles/views/view.classic.php on line 10

There is nothing in the suitecrm.log, but apache error.log shows:

[Fri Mar 25 16:00:35.835927 2022] [php7:error] [pid 15891] [client 172.16.90.2:51944] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ViewDetail::ViewDetail() in /var/www/html/custom/modules/ACLRoles/views/view.classic.php:10\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(279): ACLRolesViewClassic->ACLRolesViewClassic()\n#1 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(244): ViewFactory::_buildClass(‘ACLRolesViewCla…’, Object(ACLRole), Array)\n#2 /var/www/html/include/MVC/View/ViewFactory.php(97): ViewFactory::_buildFromFile(‘custom/modules/…’, Object(ACLRole), Array, ‘classic’, ‘ACLRoles’)\n#3 /var/www/html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(422): ViewFactory::loadView(‘classic’, ‘ACLRoles’, Object(ACLRole), Array, NULL)\n#4 /var/www/html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(363): SugarController->processView()\n#5 /var/www/html/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(101): SugarController->execute()\n#6 /var/www/html/index.php(55): SugarApplication->execute()\n#7 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/custom/modules/ACLRoles/views/view.classic.php on line 10, referer: https://crm.diversityarrays.com/index.php?action=ajaxui

Now, I have seen the suggestion to disable Ajax for modules where this kind of issue happens, but the Roles module (nor any of the other Admin modules) appear in the list under System Settings → Confihure AJAX User Interface.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Escribiste algo en el cĂłdigo del view.classic.php
Tienes respaldo de esos archivos?
Normalmente el MVC no es tocado.
Primero repararía roles y si no resulta sobre escribiría el archivo con los archivos del Suite…ZIP

I had to run your response through Google Translate since I don’t speak Sp[anish.
No code has been changed/written.
The only changes made have been installing the plugins and creating some custom modules, but the custom modules don’t touch Roles.

Also, I have already tried to do “Repair Roles” with no success.

As I said, I did an upgrade from 7.11.x to 7.12.5 to try to fix it (with no siuccess), but it was also happening in 7.11.x.

Also, there are multiple view.classic.php files in the upgrade archive file.
Are you talking about modules/ACLRoles/view.classic.php?
If so, the latest version would have installed itself duruing the 7.11.x to 7.12.5 upgrade process.

sorry if write in spanish,I express myself better in Spanish
What php was use
Can you show php error

The error is in my original post.

Toda la razĂłn
Debieras tener php 7.4

From Compatibility Matrix :: SuiteCRM Documentation

SuiteCRM 7.12.x
PHP 7.3, 7.4, 8.0

i.e. SuiteCRM 7.12.5 should work without issues with PHP 7.3

I would not have upgraded to 7.12.5 if the minimum requirements were not met.

Also, as I said, this was happening with 7.11.x where the PHP version requirements are as follows:

PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2,
7.3 (starting from SuiteCRM 7.11.5)
7.4 (starting from SuiteCRM 7.11.19)

All the other settings modules in Administration are working without any issues.

The only module affected is the Roles module which gives the above errors I mentioned.

Upgraded to php 8. Same issue is still ocurring.

DIsabled the SecuuritySuite Plugin which seems to have fixed the issue. Looks like a conflict between the plugin and SuiteCRM.