Error Installing SuiteCRM -7.10.32 on XAMPP-Windows-x64-8.0.10

Hello Community, I have not used SuiteCRM in a couple of years, and need some help to resolve the installation failure, please see error message.
Not sure if I should be trying to, (and how to) address the warning and error reported lines in the D:\xampp\htdocs\CyberCRM\jssource\Minifier.php.
Thanks in advance.
Doug

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in D:\xampp\htdocs\CyberCRM\jssource\Minifier.php on line 240
var AlertObj=function(){this.title=‘Alert’;this.options={};this.options.body=’ ‘;this.options.url_redirect=’’;this.options.target_module=’’;this.options.type=‘info’;};var Alerts=function(){};Alerts.prototype.replaceMessages=[];
Alerts.prototype.enable=function(){var alert=new AlertObj();if(!(“Notification"in window)){alert.title=SUGAR.language.translate(‘app_strings’,‘MSG_BROWSER_NOTIFICATIONS_UNSUPPORTED’);Alerts.prototype.show(alert);return;}
Notification.requestPermission(function(permission){if(permission===“granted”){alert.title=SUGAR.language.translate(‘app_strings’,‘MSG_BROWSER_NOTIFICATIONS_ENABLED’);} else{alert.title=SUGAR.language.translate(‘app_strings’,‘MSG_BROWSER_NOTIFICATIONS_DISABLED’);} Alerts.prototype.show(alert);});};Alerts.prototype.requestPermission=function(){if(!(“Notification"in window)){return;}
Notification.requestPermission();};Alerts.prototype.show=function(AlertObj){Alerts.prototype.requestPermission();if((“Notification"in window)){if(Notification.permission===“granted”){if(typeof AlertObj.options!==“undefined”){if(typeof AlertObj.options.target_module!==“undefined”){SUGAR.themes.theme_name=undefined;AlertObj.options.icon=‘index.php?entryPoint=getImage&themeName=’+ SUGAR.themes.theme_name+’&imageName=’+ AlertObj.options.target_module+‘s.gif’;} if(typeof AlertObj.options.type===“undefined”){AlertObj.options.type=‘info’;}} var notification=new Notification(AlertObj.title,AlertObj.options);if(typeof AlertObj.options!==“undefined”){if(typeof AlertObj.options.url_redirect!==“undefined”){notification.onclick=function(){window.open(AlertObj.options.url_redirect);}}}} else{var message=AlertObj.title;if(typeof AlertObj.options!==“undefined”){if(typeof AlertObj.options.body!==“undefined”){message+=’\n’+AlertObj.options.body;} message+=SUGAR.language.translate(‘app_strings’,‘MSG_JS_ALERT_MTG_REMINDER_CALL_MSG’)+”\n\n”;if(confirm(message)){if(typeof AlertObj.options!==“undefined”){if(typeof AlertObj.options.url_redirect!==“undefined”){window.location=AlertObj.options.url_redirect;}}}}}}};Alerts.prototype.addToManager=function(AlertObj){var url=‘index.php’,name=AlertObj.title,description,url_redirect,is_read=0,target_module,type=‘info’;if(typeof AlertObj.options!==“undefined”){if(typeof AlertObj.options.url_redirect!==“undefined”){url_redirect=AlertObj.options.url_redirect} if(typeof AlertObj.options.body!==“undefined”){description=AlertObj.options.body} if(typeof AlertObj.options.target_module!==“undefined”){target_module=AlertObj.options.target_module} if(typeof AlertObj.options.type!==“undefined”){type=AlertObj.options.type} if(typeof AlertObj.options.reminder_id!==“undefined”){reminder_id=AlertObj.options.reminder_id}} $.post(url,{module:‘Alerts’,action:‘add’,name:name,description:description,url_redirect:url_redirect,is_read:is_read,target_module:target_module,reminder_id:reminder_id,type:type}).done(function(jsonData){data=JSON.parse(jsonData);if(typeof data!==‘undefined’&&typeof data.result!==‘undefined’&&data.result===1){Alerts.prototype.show(AlertObj);}}).fail(function(data){console.error(data);}).always(function(){Alerts.prototype.updateManager();});};Alerts.prototype.redirectToLogin=function(){var getQueryParams=function(qs){qs=qs.split(’+’).join(’ ‘);var params={},tokens,re=/[?&]?([^=]+)=([^&]*)/g;while(tokens=re.exec(qs)){params[decodeURIComponent(tokens[1])]=decodeURIComponent(tokens[2]);} return params;};var params=getQueryParams(document.location.search);params.entryPoint=undefined;if(params.entryPoint!==‘Changenewpassword’&¶ms.module!==‘Users’&¶ms.action!==‘Login’){document.location.href=‘index.php?module=Users&action=Login&loginErrorMessage=LBL_SESSION_EXPIRED’;return true;} return false;};Alerts.prototype.updateManager=function(){var url=‘index.php?module=Alerts&action=get&to_pdf=1’;$.ajax(url).done(function(data){if(data===‘lost session’){Alerts.prototype.redirectToLogin();return false;} for(var replaceMessage in Alerts.prototype.replaceMessages){data=data.replace(Alerts.prototype.replaceMessages[replaceMessage].search,Alerts.prototype.replaceMessages[replaceMessage].replace);} var alertsDiv=$(’.desktop_notifications #alerts’);alertsDiv.html(data);var alerts=$(’
‘);$(data).appendTo(alerts);var alertCount=$(alerts).children(’.alert’).length;var alertCountDiv=$(’.alert_count’);var desktopNotificationsDiv=$(’.desktop_notifications’);var alertButtonDiv=$(’.alertsButton’);alertCountDiv.html(alertCount);if(alertCount>0){alertsDiv.addClass(‘has-alerts’);desktopNotificationsDiv.addClass(‘has-alerts’);alertButtonDiv.removeClass(‘btn-’).addClass(‘btn-danger’);alertCountDiv.removeClass(‘hidden’);} else{desktopNotificationsDiv.removeClass(‘has-alerts’);alertsDiv.removeClass(‘has-alerts’);alertButtonDiv.removeClass(‘btn-danger’).addClass(‘btn-success’);alertCountDiv.addClass(‘hidden’);}});};Alerts.prototype.markAsRead=function(id){var url=‘index.php?module=Alerts&action=markAsRead&record=’+id+’&to_pdf=1’;$.ajax(url).done(function(){Alerts.prototype.updateManager();});};$(document).ready(function(){Alerts.prototype.replaceMessages=[{search:SUGAR.language.translate(“app”,“MSG_JS_ALERT_MTG_REMINDER_CALL_MSG”),replace:”"},{search:SUGAR.language.translate(“app”,“MSG_JS_ALERT_MTG_REMINDER_MEETING_MSG”),replace:""}];var updateMissed=function(){Alerts.prototype.updateManager();setTimeout(updateMissed,60000);};setTimeout(updateMissed,2000);})
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in D:\xampp\htdocs\CyberCRM\jssource\Minifier.php on line 279

I think all is related to the PHP configuration.

Check the PHP Requirements n section here. It applies to SuiteCRM as well:

https://support.sugarcrm.com/Documentation/Sugar_Versions/11.0/Ent/Installation_and_Upgrade_Guide/#PHP_Requirements

Thanks for the link BrozTech, I will check it out and let you know.

Prior to clicking next in the install.php, I also got the following Warnings, that I guess I should have checked out/resolved before proceeding.

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM7p10p32\include\utils.php on line 1828

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM7p10p32\include\utils.php on line 1782

Any comments on this?

Doug

Hello BrozTech,
Before getting into the php requirements, 1st thing i noticed at the link you sent is that only php 7.3 and 7.4 are supported.

Sugar 11.0.x Supported Platforms - SugarCRM Support Site

I was using xampp 8.0.10 that contains php 8.0.10.
My bad. I will install earlier version and let you know .

Thanks again for the link.

Hi … Hope this thread is not too old. I am having a problem with installation. Do these php versions also apply to SuiteCRM_8.0.1?

Thanks
Karl

Please check here:

PHP 8.0 should be fine with SuiteCRM V 8.0.