Email Templates Error

Hello All,

I’m using SuiteCRM 7.0.2 with SQL Server 2008 R2.

I’m getting the below errors when I try to send an email from a template. I don’t see anything related in the SuiteCRM log.

Notice: Undefined property: Contact::$event_status_name in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM7.0.2\modules\EmailTemplates\EmailTemplate.php on line 562
otice: Undefined property: Contact::$event_accept_status in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM7.0.2\modules\EmailTemplates\EmailTemplate.php on line 562
Notice: Undefined property: Contact::$event_status_name in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM7.0.2\modules\EmailTemplates\EmailTemplate.php on line 562
Notice: Undefined property: Contact::$event_accept_status in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM7.0.2\modules\EmailTemplates\EmailTemplate.php on line 562
Notice: Undefined property: Contact::$event_accept_status in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM7.0.2\modules\EmailTemplates\EmailTemplate.php on line 562 {“composeLayoutId”:“composeLayout1”}

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

You can adjust your error reporting so that you do not see the notices. They are not “errors” as such, just notices of issues in the code but are not directly affecting the CRM functionality.

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks Will,

Sorry I’m a bit of a newbie? Are these PHP or CRM settings? Could you point me to the setting please?

Thanks again!
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

You need to edit your php.ini file to change your error logging levels. This website explains how to find your php.ini file.

Thanks,

Will.