Email Failed to Connect. Code: 111

Hi guys,
As per my earlier posts today, we have recently switched our site across to godaddy.com.au and am now running SuiteCRM, version 7.2.2.
I am trying to setup the ability to send emails from within SuiteCRM but for some reason, despite the username and passwords def being correct, we are unable to send emails and am receiving the attached error message.
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how i might resolve this issue? I have tried everything i can think of.
Thanks,
Ray.

Connection refused sounds like the IP you are trying to connect from is being refused by the mail server.

Thanks Will.
Assuming that is the case and the IP im trying to connect from is being blocked by the mail server, do u have any suggestions on how I can resolve this issue? Do i need to add the new IP address to a list of acceptable addresses noted on the mail server?

Ray

Problem solved. We were trying to use a security protocol not supported by the domain host. Have upgraded the domain security, changed the SMTP port and emails are now working fine. Cheers.