Email Campaign Stuck in Email Queue?

Hi, I am not an employee of SuiteCRM and cannot read the e-mail you send to that address.

Iā€™d prefer that you share your info in the forum. You can attach files to your forum entry by clicking ā€œAdd Fileā€ (below where you type your text)

Thank you. Kindly see attached file. I appreciate

Hello Jan,

Thanks for your assistance and support yesterday. Kindly assist as I have uploaded the images you requested for. Still waiting for your kind response.
Thank you and I sincerely do appreciate.

Hi,

• by editing the job you already clicked on the pencil or found another way to edit, so the step has become irrelevant
  • the changes you made are as I suggested

=> do you see any log entries in the ā€œRun Nightly Mass Email Campaignsā€ detail view?
=> Did you implement the cron job in your operating system?
=> Can you check if the job is running correctly?

Thanks for the reply.
if you check the images i sent to you, you would see that the pencil isnā€™t showing on it.
And pls how do i check if the job is running correctly bcos it was implemented correctly.

Thank you.

Hi,

the pencil is showing on the list of schedulers, one step before you enter the edit view of your scheduler, thatā€™s why I wrote itā€™s irrelevant, because somehow you already arrived at this point.

Explaining how to setup cron correctly is out of scope for this forum, I find.

You can check your syslog, suitecrm.log and increase log levels on admin / System Settings.

i have editted the scheduler like you advised but am still experiencing thesame issue.

thank you

Hello,

Please I noticed that when change the target list type from default to test, I can only send test mails but cannā€™t send emails using the default type.
please could you proffer a solution to that.

Thank you.

This error occurs when you set up the workflow incorrectly. Go to View Workflow and set the workflow modules to inactive status. Then goto PROCESS AUDIT delete all current jobs

Just bulk update all emails with another earlier queue date annd start date. It worked for me.