Email Bug

There seems to be a bug with the R theme when it comes to the email module. there are no page scroll buttons to go to older emails or go back to the beginning etc. and even with the sugar 7 theme those buttons are almost hidden you can only see half of them.

Thanks for highlighting this!

Yes its annoying this bug because it renders the Email module unusable.

Here is a quick hack to make it visible again: edit the file “modules/Emails/EmailUI.css” and in the section below add the “vertical-align: top;” rule

.pagination .yui-pg-first, .pagination .yui-pg-previous, .pagination  .yui-pg-next, .yui-pg-last, .pagination .yui-pg-current, .pagination  .yui-pg-pages, .pagination .yui-pg-page {
        padding: 0px;
        vertical-align: top;
}

Its still not pretty but at least it is usable! :slight_smile:

Your hack kind of fixed the problem in Safari, but with Chrome the buttons are still missing :frowning:
Any new ideas how to fix the problem. The Email client is unusable as it is now.

May be…
#listViewDiv .pagination {
margin-bottom: 10px;
margin-top: 0; // add this
}

in /modules/Emails/EmailUI.css

Please add resolve on github

I added this as well which helped in Chrome

display:flex;

Provided solution is not working in Ubuntu base FF and Chrome. Will you please help to fixed in SuiteCRM 7.7 edition. I am using “Suite P” Theme.

Thanks in advance

I confirm neither hacks are working for the theme R on my Google-Chrome browser (Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) for ubuntu 16.10).

Buttons are hidden and I habe been unable to find a solution so far. Quite annoying indeed.

Anybody ?

hi friends, I’m sorry that bad know English. added this code in css

.yui-layout div.yui-layout-bd {
zoom:0.9;
}