Elementor Contact Form to SuiteCRM contact creation

Hi,

I’m a new user of SuiteCRM working for a non-profit investment company. I’m trying to link my 3 different contact forms on the website: AlphaSeeds - Contact Us - Donation, Project, and Connect to SuiteCRM in order that every time a contact form is sent, a contact with the information is automatically created in SuiteCRM. The contact forms were created using the Form Widget (Pro) of Elementor.

Does anyone can explain to me how to achieve this workflow ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Siméon Wehrli

Which contact form software are you using?

I use Gravity Forms, and there are multiple plugins to use to achieve what you’re looking for. Here’s a tutorial I wrote: How to integrate SuiteCRM and Gravity Forms

I also have a tutorial for Contact Form 7: Integrate SuiteCRM and Contact Form 7

1 Like

Thank you very much for you answer. I’ll try to follow the steps of your first tutorial. I’m using the contact form from Elementor

I can either have a Webhook (I’ve tried with Zapier but they’ve not a SuiteCRM link) or ActiveCampaign with a API

Could I use one of this two instead of making all three contact form again ?

I’ve used webhooks with Gravity Forms as well to push contacts. I don’t think you’re going to be able to do it out of the box. With the V8 API I had to write a custom script to format the Gravity Form output JSON exactly the way SuiteCRM needs it.

Zapier does have SuiteCRM Zap, but it’s premium, you have to pay for it. Really the easiest way is either
Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms I’ve written about in my blog articles. It uses the existing SuiteCRM campaign form to send data to SuiteCRM and is by far the easiest way to to it.

Alright! Thank you for your help and time!