Edit Previous Quote from Dropdown Breaks Line Item

Hi,

Just something I have noticed.

If you edit a previous quote using the top drop down menu, the line items don’t load.

I have ran it though debug and its error being generated is : module_sugar_grp1 is not defined.

If you edit the quote using the action button or edit button on the details view it works fine.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Did you edit line_items.js? If so this may be related. Have you tried disabling AJAX? Does this perform any differently?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

It does it on both the Dev (where I have been editing the line_items.js) and live (I don’t touch :-)) systems.

I’ll try disabling AJAX later but like I say it only happens when using the recent item on the drop down and clicking the pencil icon.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Have you tried this on the SuiteCRM Demo? I have tried it and it seems to function as required. This may be related to the theme.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi,

Just tried to recreate it on the demo and it functions properly.

But just tried the same thing on our but on the PDF templates drop down and it does the same sort of issue.

See attach screen shot.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt,

What happens when you turn AJAX off for this module? There is an issue when creating a PDF Template that the TinyMCE editor will not display if AJAX is enabled.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

If I turn off AJAX for ether of the module it fixes the issue.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt,

That’s the solution at this time. You can turn it off, go back to the module, go back into system settings and turn it on again, and go back to the module and this may make the module work with AJAX.

Thanks,

Will.