E-mail signature not loading automatically (or with lag)

Hi @John
Do you know if there is a planned fix for this in the next update with that the email templates are not loading at all/ not loading correctly? (Please se the thread for what I am talking about).
Thanksā€¦

Hey @PowerQuest

Apologies, I donā€™t believe there are any Email Template-specific fixes in the next maintenance release.

Though, I have had a quick look at the above and Iā€™m not sure I am able to replicate.
(or maybe ive just misunderstood your issues)

In 7.13.1, Iā€™ve created a basic Signature on my Outbound account that uses a little bit of HTML to format some text:

When I select this Outbound account on Email->Compose, it appears to pull through as expected:

Apologies if Iā€™ve maybe misunderstood your issue, but have I perhaps missed a step?

Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Hi @John and thanks for your reply.

Iā€™ve coded the email templlates with html / inline css to make sure they stay compliante with email codingā€¦ After that I have loaded with the ā€œsourceā€ function because the native editor does not repspect the code and sanitizie it. (Or makes up its own code).

But when the templates are loaded they are mos tof the time just loaded as text or they do not load at all.

I also saved them directly in email_templates in thedatabase as that is the only way that the email coding isnā€™t tampered with by the tiny editor.

Same with saving them in out_bound accounts.
Either way/method they do not load properly. (The default signature, see screenshot below. It 100% stripped from html/css code).

The do however load properly then you click to add a custom template
and everything is overwritten. That works well everytime. So it is the default signatures that doesnā€™t load well.

Kind regards