Duplicate check on mobile phone number field on Leads module Suitecrm

Hi,

Hope is well.

I don’t know if someone already ask this question.

But anyone know how to set phone number as unique for duplication purpose like name and email on leads module?.

Thank you and have a nice day.

That’s not something you can do with any simple setting in Studio… you need to change some PHP.

I don’t know how to do it. But I Googled around and found this

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13022491/sugarcrm-restriction-on-custom-field

I would try the last answer first, it’s simpler. Good luck!

Hi pgr,

Thanks for this Information.

I tried the last answer and unfortunately no success.

Actually their is no file called duplicate_check.php under /custom/Extension/modules/Accounts/Ext/Vardefs/

I make a file duplicate_check.php under the /custom/Extension/modules/Accounts/Ext/Vardefs/ and copy the code repair rebuild no success.

Also I tried to /custom/Extension/modules/Leads/Ext/Vardefs/

I make a file duplicate_check.php under the /custom/Extension/modules/Leads/Ext/Vardefs/ and copy the code repair rebuild no success.

I made a changes on the code like :

$dictionary[‘Lead’][‘duplicate_check’][‘FilterDuplicateCheck’][‘filter_template’] = array(
array(
‘$and’ => array(
array(‘phone_mobile’ => array(’$equals’ => ‘$phone_mobile’)),

),
),

);

• I used the phone_mobile as the name id of mobile on the field of Leads module.

Please use the forums’ “code” tags when pasting that array, otherwise brackets are lost.

$dictionary['Lead']['duplicate_check']['FilterDuplicateCheck']['filter_template'] = array(
    array(
        '$and' => array(
            array('phone_mobile' => array('$equals' => '$phone_mobile')),

),
    ),
);

Hhmm I don’t know. I’m just working with Google here, I never did what you are asking.

What about the last solution here?

https://community.sugarcrm.com/thread/26435

Hi pgr,

I tried the last solution and still no success.

any recommendation on this situation to add the mobile number as duplication check?.

Sorry, I don’t what more to tell you, I really have never attempted this. If you’re a skilled developer, or if you have one working for you, I would advise debugging through the duplicate check process to find out what is going on. But that’s not going to be easy.

Hi Rasecianne, let me know if you figure out about duplicate phone numbers and Names.
I am facing the some problem right now.

Thank you.

@Angkoy
Look at the post. May be it help you.

Thank you. I will try that.

Hello were you able to implement this one?