Disable Users module in role management

Hi all, as per the subject, I would like to disable access to the Users module from Manage Roles, but it’s set to “Not set” and won’t let me change it.
Do you have any idea how to solve it? Thanks

SuiteCRM 7.10.20
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Version 344)

Can anyone give me a solution, what files to touch to change these settings?

I’m resuming this post because the problem persists and I can’t solve it and it’s very important, can anyone give me a hand to solve it please?

Does anyone know which files handle the list of roles? Analyzing the page, I see the options:

<select disabled="" name="act_guidd50971cc-22ce-87f9-3511-5d63e9ea6a9a" id="act_guidd50971cc-22ce-87f9-3511-5d63e9ea6a9a" onblur="document. getElementById('d50971cc-22ce-87f9-3511-5d63e9ea6a9alink').innerHTML=this.options[this.selectedIndex].text; aclviewer.toggleDisplay('d50971cc-22ce-87f9-3511-5d63e9ea6a9a');">
<option label="Enabled" value="89">Enabled</option>
<option label="No Set" value="0" selected="selected">No Set</option>
<option label="Disabled" value="-98">Disabled</option>

Could this be the screen you’re talking about?

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/modules/ACLRoles/EditRole.tpl

If not, please post a screenshot of the screen.

My usual method is:

1. Look at the screens shown, choose the one that looks less likely to appear also in other screens
  2. Search the code to get the LBL_* constant of that string
  3. Search the code for that LBL and you probably see the .tpl file that is generating it.

Doesn’t always work, but it often does.

Here we are in role management, the Users module does not allow me to change the settings, it remains Not set

I tried editing the file you pointed me to, deleting most of the code to try and see what happened, but absolutely nothing happens, even after a quick e repair

I’ve made some progress, the file to edit is:
EditAllBody.tpl
I deleted “DISABLED” from the options (set only for the USERS module) and now I can select the visibility as in the other modules.
I’ve created some test credentials, with few permissions, I keep seeing the USERS module, even though I’ve set everything to DISABLED from the role manager