Difference response between production server and test server after update 7.8.3 to 7.10.33

Hi, I have two machine, with same configurations an very similar hardware, the first one is to do suitecrm test, and the other one is the production server.

When I finish my own test, I put the new release in my production environment, but, the point is what in the test server, everything run nice, but when I put that in production server, my system send a wrong mail information, after run a workflow.

The wrong information in the email is only who is the person assigned to do handle a quotation. But if I run the same workflow in the test server everything run perfect.

So I don´t know what happened, before to do the update of 7.8.3 to 7.10.33, I didn’t have this problem.

Please, if any one can help me, I really aprecciated that.

My environment is Windows 10 Pro, Xampp, PHP 7.4.27, intel core i7, in both servers.

Please, I need help, I can’t find the problem…

Can you copy here screenshots of what your workflow is doing - ie show both the CONDITIONS and the ACTIONS parts of the workflow. As well as the top part of the workflow settings.

Hi, and thks for your help and your time!!.

This is the workflow.

Every thing run according with the instruction, but the problem is when the system create notification mail.

Please look at yellow color, in that mail, we expected what inform, who is the new person assigned to handle the quotation, additional to this, who is the person who saled.

But the information in that mails is wrong, sometime put the same person in both teams, the problem is only the notication mail, other action are right.

Is there any difference in the options Run or Run On between the two servers?

This can cause differences between a Workflow running in the context of a single record and user, as opposed to no context at all (from cron). Which would explain why some variables might not translate identically.

It would be useful to know exactly which variables you reference in the Email Template.

Hi, and thks for your guide.

Is there any difference in the options Run or Run On between the two servers?.
No, it’s the same. In other hand, I don’t use CRON

It would be useful to know exactly which variables you reference in the Email Template.
Yes, sure

$aos_quotes_billing_account, WORKING
$aos_quotes_name, WORKING
$aos_quotes_number, WORKING
$account_assigned_user_name, Failed
$aos_quotes_assigned_user_name, Failed

Before to do the update it worked, but when I did my update, I found a new message in CRM “LOG”:

Wed May 4 00:06:27 2022 [5640][67022815-a6c1-ab89-bbd6-59aa02e40a03][FATAL] A language key does not found: [ERR_FIELD_FROM_IS_NOT_SET]
Wed May 4 00:06:27 2022 [5640][67022815-a6c1-ab89-bbd6-59aa02e40a03][FATAL] A language key does not found: [ERR_FIELD_FROMNAME_IS_NOT_SET]
Wed May 4 00:06:27 2022 [5640][67022815-a6c1-ab89-bbd6-59aa02e40a03][FATAL] A language key does not found: [ERR_FIELD_FROM_NAME_IS_NOT_SET]
Wed May 4 00:06:27 2022 [5640][67022815-a6c1-ab89-bbd6-59aa02e40a03][FATAL] A language key does not found: [ERR_FIELD_FROM_ADDR_NAME_IS_EMPTY]

THKS in advanced!!

I don’t think the log messages are related to your problem.

The variable names look ok.

How did you pass the database from one server to the other? Was it a full database dump, including relationship tables, or was it by importing individual tables?

If you check the assignment of the records through the normal UI, does it appear to be ok?

How did you pass the database from one server to the other? Was it a full database dump, including relationship tables, or was it by importing individual tables?

I did a full DB dump, including relationship tables.

If you check the assignment of the records through the normal UI, does it appear to be ok?

I can’t see any difference… in fact, I installed a fresh xampp in the production server, with the same version than the test environment server…but… still the same problem.

I guess you’ll have to pull out your debugger and go look into the code resolving the template variables…

Where I can find it?

In the other hand, I didn’t change anything in the program…

Have a look at

modules/AOW_Actions/actions/actionSendEmail.php

You can see it gathering the context information and then calling the function that parses the template. Something circumstantial must be different between your two servers in this process, causing the different behaviour…

Ok, thanks. I’ll do it.

Brgds