Development

Hello

I am encode php and css on suitecrm but I have no ideas can you help me .

thank you :frowning:

Hello,

What are you trying to do ?

Ian.

I want to change the css code :frowning:

most css is found under themes//css

however to keep it upgrade safe you want to create the same file in the custom/themes//css
folder. any changes you do in the core /Themes folder will be over written when a upgrade for SuiteCRM comes out.

Ian.

thank you

I’ll try to see I will return to you :slight_smile:

I entered /var/www/html/SuiteCRM/themes/Suite7/css$ and found several files css i want to know which file permetrrai me to change the font size and are buttons .

thank you

Hi,

This will depend on what is in those files. those files you are talking about within the custom folder will override what is in the core themes folder and will have been added since install of SuiteCRM.

you will need to investigate these files to see if they contain the font size and button css, if it doesnt you need to add what is required to override these. again this involves you investing what classes/id’s which need to be overridden.

agree and thank you for your help :slight_smile:

they used to develop the bootstrap css .then I work remotely on the server I have not yet found a solution is that you have an idea .

problem is resolve thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: