Deploy suitecrm throgh git

Hello Everyone ,
I am facing issues on deploye the suitecrm into the server throgh git branch, I am using windows laptop and try to push all the changes into the git branch and then try to deploy from that branch after that i am facing issues .

My server is on linux please give me the solution and kindly i needed the steps how i deploy throgh my own git branch .

What are the issues you are facing?
What actions / workflows do you trigger after the deployment?

@BastianHammer Thank you so much for your reply .

i want to know the process how to deploy throgh git, I am using windows laptop so i follow these steps, and i am facing the issues after deployement like when i run the sites its showing can’t reach the page.

Steps i followed,

1. unzip locally and setup .
  2. create a git repo .
  3. paste all the code to git repo.
  4. my server is on linux and i setup the server and then i am deploy throgh the git branch.
  5. Then i am facing the issue .

Is that above followed steps correct or not. Please give me the suggestion.

Windows or something else should not matter in that case.

After 4 you’re probably still lacking of the actions / workflows that you need to trigger after a deployment.

find . -type d -not -perm 2755 -exec chmod 2755 {} \;
find . -type f -not -perm 0644 -exec chmod 0644 {} \;
find . ! -user www-data -exec chown www-data:www-data {} \;
chmod +x bin/console

as explained here: Downloading & Installing :: SuiteCRM Documentation

How about your DB credentials?
Did you exclude them from git or do you need to replace values in those files as well?

And about 5:
What’s the issue you’re facing?
Screenshots, log messages, etc.?

@BastianHammer i will share all the screen shots and issues that i have face then you can give me the exact solutions.

If u use git repo to deploy, u must follow Developer Install Guide :: SuiteCRM Documentation
after paste the code.