Database failure below recently viewed

Hello
Something happened with my suitecrm.
When I go to the start page or any other I see a white window and error Database failure. Please refer to suitecrm.log for details on recently viewed

here is my suitecrm_log:

Wed Jul 29 00:22:56 2020 [273995][1][FATAL] Previous:

Wed Jul 29 00:22:56 2020 [273995][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: Database failure. Please refer to suitecrm.log for details.
Wed Jul 29 00:22:56 2020 [273995][1][FATAL] backtrace:
#0 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/database/DBManager.php(353): sugar_die()
#1 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/database/DBManager.php(328): DBManager->registerError()
#2 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/database/MysqliManager.php(179): DBManager->checkError()
#3 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/database/MysqlManager.php(285): MysqliManager->query()
#4 /var/www/html/suitecrm/data/SugarBean.php(4531): MysqlManager->limitQuery()
#5 /var/www/html/suitecrm/data/BeanFactory.php(104): SugarBean->retrieve()
#6 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/Smarty/plugins/function.suite_check_access.php(35): BeanFactory::getBean()
#7 /var/www/html/suitecrm/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%F6^F60^F609237E%%_headerModuleList.tpl.php(1046): smarty_function_suite_check_access()
#8 /var/www/html/suitecrm/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(1876): include('/var/www/html/s...')
#9 /var/www/html/suitecrm/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%F9^F94^F946E606%%header.tpl.php(23): Smarty->_smarty_include()
#10 /var/www/html/suitecrm/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(1263): include('/var/www/html/s...')
#11 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/Sugar_Smarty.php(161): Smarty->fetch()
#12 /var/www/html/suitecrm/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(1113): Sugar_Smarty->fetch()
#13 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(794): Smarty->display()
#14 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(218): SugarView->displayHeader()
#15 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process()
#16 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView()
#17 /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute()
#18 /var/www/html/suitecrm/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute()
#19 {main}

I have correct permission (do again) www-data:www-data and 777
Suitecrm 7.11.15
Ubuntu 20.04/php7.4/mariadb10.3.22
I can access to a database and can see tables

May be some fields are missing. Try quick repair & rebuild from admin. and execute query if any.

Also check apache log

@ thanks for your reply

I can’t move to any path, when I go to Admin i still have the same problem white window and database failure below recently viewed. (sure I see change top panel to “Administrator”

in my apache2 error log i have only notice

PHP Notice:  Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/html/suitecrm/data/Relationships/One2MR>
<One2MRelationship.php on line 108, referer: http://bigdata7.ddns.net:8800/suitecrm/index.php?

Why you set permission to 777 ?
Can you please set permission as per documentation?

Does it make sense? I did 777 after the problem happened to be sure that this is not a permission problem

@sagarjaydeep
The last thing I did before the crash was with the base, it was a direct mysql test import into account and accoun_cstm tables. But I made backups of these tables and put them back after the test. Sure I’ve made successful import before
Do you think this might be the reason?

Oh, Make sure you have correct structure of both table accounts and accounts_cstm.
and Can you verify from suitecrm.log. which query exactly got failed? above attached is selective part of log.

1 Like

you are right!
I experimented a little with another little important custom table and damaged his structure. now everything works well