Database Error

When I run the quick repair and rebuild I get this script at the bottom. I click execute but it has not effect and when i run the repair and rebuild again the same database script appears. This is the script to gives me to run. I have looked at the table and index but do not see anything out of place as they are the same.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

/* Table : prospects */
/COLUMNS/
/*MISMATCH WITH DATABASE - tracker_key - ROW [name] => ‘tracker_key’ [type] => ‘int’ [len] => ‘11’ [auto_increment] => ‘1’ [required] => ‘true’ /
/
VARDEF - tracker_key - ROW[name] => ‘tracker_key’ [vname] => ‘LBL_TRACKER_KEY’ [type] => ‘int’ [len] => ‘11’ [required] => ‘’ [auto_increment] => ‘1’ [importable] => ‘false’ [studio] => ‘Array’ [merge_filter] => ‘disabled’ [enable_range_search] => ‘’ [autoinc_next] => ‘2’ [min] => ‘’ [max] => ‘’ [disable_num_format] => ‘’ [dbType] => ‘int’ /
/
INDEXES */
ALTER TABLE prospects modify COLUMN tracker_key int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment;

1 Like

It turns out the in the studio for the prospects module that the tracker key was unchecked and was not required, Once I checked the box, saved and ran the repair and rebuild the database error no longer appears.