Dashlets not showing icons "accept" colomn

I´ve one question:

In the homepage, you can see thefe. Meetings Dashlet.
In this dashlet exist a column called “Accept” that have several icons: accept, decline…

My question is the following:
On my installation these icons do not show, and iam not able to accept of decline a meeting.
Cant figure out whats wrong, someone any idea?

Thank u.

Hi there,

Have you set the recommended permissions on your SuiteCRM instance? These are:

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .

sudo chmod -R 755 .

sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

If this fails, perform a Quick Repair & Rebuild. Did you upgrade from SugarCRM 6.5.x or is this a fresh install of SuiteCRM?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

Thanks for your quick reply, the installation is a fresh SuiteCRM.

1)icons “accept” column not showing
I have checked all the permissions and set them again to be sure that everything is ok.
I almost sure that my hosting provider set by default the file group membership to the group to which the apache user belongs.
But i cant figure out how to check this to be sure?
Anyway, no icons in the “accept” column yet. And sometimes delete icons also not showing, but most of the time they work.

1. menu / “view {modulename}” not showing list detailview
    There is an other weird thing which i cant explain. In the SuiteCRM demo, when i click in the menu on “view accounts” i get list with detailview of all the accounts. On my installation not. I just see the search entry, and when i click on the button: search (and leave the field blank) it does show the a list with all the accounts in detailview.

Hopelfully you have some advice for me.

BR Martijn

Hello,

Issue 1: icons “accept” column not showing as described above is SOLVED.
This was caused by an external app in gmail creating the meeting for a user, and had nothing to do with the suiteCRM instance.

Thanks…