Dashlet Errors on HomePage/Cannot Create Dashlets

Brand spanking new to SuiteCRM or any CRMfor that matter.

I’ve found similar question but no answers. These posts involved Upgrades. Mine is NOT an upgrage. It’s a fresh new install.

I’ve following on HomePage

"Strict Standards: Declaration of MyCallsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\modules\Calls\Dashlets\MyCallsDashlet\MyCallsDashlet.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyMeetingsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\modules\Meetings\Dashlets\MyMeetingsDashlet\MyMeetingsDashlet.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyOpportunitiesDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\modules\Opportunities\Dashlets\MyOpportunitiesDashlet\MyOpportunitiesDashlet.php on line 90

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyAccountsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\modules\Accounts\Dashlets\MyAccountsDashlet\MyAccountsDashlet.php on line 101

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarFeedDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\modules\SugarFeed\Dashlets\SugarFeedDashlet\SugarFeedDashlet.php on line 607"

The above errors show twice, once at the very top of the page and then again in the Dashlets area below the tabs.

I installed the demo data during the install.
The installed Dashlets show “No Data”

I select Actions tab, select “Add Dashlets” and window opens and the “working icon” is the only thing happening in the window. I must select “Close” button in order to move on to anything else.

I select Actions tab, select “Add Tab” and the “Add a Dashborad Page” window opens. I enter a dashboard name and select the “Add Tab”. No tab is entered.

I changed the Logo during the initial install. I’ve since tried to change it to another custom Logo. I get message that the graphic must be png or jpg format. I’m using a jpg format.I designed it in MS Paint.

In Admin - System Settings I’ve tried the “Restore” button. No changes.
in Admin - System I’ve selected “Rebuild SuiteCRM Dashlets”. Screen informs me that the Dashlets cache has been cleared. No change.
in Admin - System I’ve selected “Quick Repair and Rebuild”. I get a rebuild list on the next page. No change.

I’ve changed themes as one user suggested. Setup set Suite P as default. Tried Suite 7 and Suite R. No change.

At this point I’m starting to think db problem. I read in 1 of the posts about increasing some settings, so I did. I’ve made a SQL ini setting changes. i.e. “buffer pool” from 16m to 20m in both My_Small.ini and My.ini. No change.

I also unzipped fresh files over installed files. Still same problems.

I got my install instructions from “http://codingtrabla.blogspot.ca/2016/11/install-suitecrm-776-on-windows-7.html

I’ve tried to be as accurate and as complete as possible in covering the problem There may be required information somewhere else but I don’t know where to look. These are the symptoms I’m dealing with right now.

Any ideas?

Thanks