Dashbord gone after trying to add chart Dashlet

Hi,

After trying to add a chart Dashlet in the Dashboard of my Home Page, the latter doesn’t display the Dashboard anymore:

I’ve tried to run several repair tools (including the quick repair and rebuild), and looked at the options that I may have to reinitialize the module (dashboard?), but I didn’t find the solution. It looks like it’s an Ajax issue, maybe because a chart is trying to load?

I was logged in as the admin when the problem occurred: please note that I’m experiencing this issue only with such account (when I log in as a standard user, everything is fine).

Please help!

Hi there,

Could you confirm your SuiteCRM Version, PHP Version and Hosting Environment (Apache2, Nginx, IIS)?

Hi,

thank you for your reply. Here you have the required info:

• SuiteCRM Version 7.11.12
    Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

• PHP: 7.x

• Hosting Environment : Apache

Thanks!

If that X in the PHP version is 0, 1, 2 or 3, you’re ok. If it’s 4, you’re not.

You’re getting a 500, a server crash. There is probably an error message in your PHP log - the one defined by the error_log entry in your php.ini.

Thank you for the pointing me in this direction.
The exact PHP is 7.3.6.

Here are the errors:

Warning : Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in …/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/CampaignROIChartDashlet/CampaignROIChartDashlet.php on line 339

Deprecated : Non-static method DBManager::convert() should not be called statically in …/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php on line 379

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Cannot call abstract method DBManager::convert() in …/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php:379 Stack trace: #0
…/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php(129): MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet->constructQuery() #1
…/htdocs/modules/Home/index.php(246): MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet->display() #2
…/htdocs/modules/Home/views/view.list.php(54): include(’/home/vol10_1/e…’) #3
…/htdocs/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(226): HomeViewList->display() #4
…/htdocs/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process() #5
…/htdocs/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView() #6 /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/ in …/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet.php on line 379

Now, renaming the directories

/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/CampaignROIChartDashlet/
/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/MyPipelineBySalesStageDashlet/
/htdocs/modules/Charts/Dashlets/PipelineBySalesStageDashlet/

Obviously fixed the issue (the dashboard came back), since these three dashlets appear to be somehow corrupted.

However my initial goal was to include these charts in my dashboard. Starting from this point, do you have any advice on how could I achieve that (at least how to “reset” those dashlets, if this is the problem)?

Thanks again!

This might be the fix you need, but I am not sure

It might be your PHP version. According to the Compatibility Matrix

PHP 7.3 is supported on SuiteCRM versions 7.11.5 and up.

Thanks ,

BrozTechnologies

I tested that this issue was not within 7.11.13 recently with no issues. maybe upgrading to the latest version could resolve your issues :+1:

@oxilnovo22 Please ignore my previous post. Your PHP version should be good for your SuiteCRM Version.

Based on the error It looks like an Ajax issue. Please customize and try to go to the following link in your installation:

yourdomain/index.php?action=index&module=Home&searchFormTab=advanced_search&query=true&clear_query=true

Please let us know if it works,

BrozTechnologies