Customizing Account/Contact popup under Target Lists

Hello,

Where in Studio can I customize the fields shown for “Account Search” and “Contact Search” popup for the Target Lists section?

I do not see “Target Lists” on the list of Modules in Studio even though it was listed as displayed under both “Displayed Modules” and “Displayed Subpanels” in “Display Modules and Subpanels”.

Using Version 7.8.3 Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

Thanks,

Devin

I have solved the issue by going into:

Studio > Accounts > Layouts > Popup Search
Studio > Contacts > Layouts > Popup Search

Clicking on Save & Deploy button and immediately refreshing the webpage (including parent page) does not work. Need to wait several minutes for the change to show so this must be related to server caching. No wonder why I have gotten confused trying to find the correct areas in Studio to customize fields.

Thanks,

Devin

Hello,

In Studio, the module “Targets - Lists” exists in 7.11.7 however was missing in 7.8.3 (our current production). I have verified that the module was missing in the original install of 7.8.3.

Rather than upgrading, is there a way of bringing in the module “Targets - Lists” into 7.8.3? Tried to upgrade our production version before and it broke a lot of things so revert back to version 7.8.3.

Thanks,

Devin