Custom Module Reset in Stuidio: [FATAL] Exception in Controller

SuiteCRM Version: Version 7.11.22
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

I’m having some trouble creating packages in my custom model from the Module Builder tool. The first package seemed to deploy fine, but when I created the second one with everything set at defaults except for creating two “many-to-one” relatationships to contacts and accounts and deployed it, the display in the panel for contacts was wrong. Screen shots are below:

Afterwards I attempt to reset the module in Studio and received an error: DeployedMetaDataImplementation->getFileName(): View Array is not recognized

I check the suitecrm.log and I found these entries:

Thu Nov 18 17:03:46 2021 [977][1][FATAL] Exception handling in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php:409
Thu Nov 18 17:03:46 2021 [977][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: DeployedMetaDataImplementation->getFileName(): View Array is not recognized

I tried a quick rebuild, but that did not change anything.

Any ideas what is going on, or where I should start troubleshooting?

Has anyone had any problems like this deploying modules from the builder? I mean this is a problem right out of a new instance… I’m surprised that more people are not experiencing problems with their module deployments.

Does anyone have any idea on how to handle this issue. I could really use some help on this as I dont know what is causing this problem to occur. I even did a clean install and recreated the models and it still happens.