Crontab Scheduler not working

Hi.
I have problem with crontab scheduler in suitecrm, i have set it up as instructed in Admin -> Scheduler Tab.
When i added the line to the cron file, it started sending all of our workflow notifications that we created with email templates even the old ones.
Just a spam of emails.
The goal was to set up a scheduled report but even when scheduler executed the scheduled report it still didn’t end up sending the report

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,
I’m just guessing here, but I assume that you should change the workflow’s settings (no repeated runs, more conditions, run, run on). It’s hard to suggest something, maybe you can describe exactly what you’re trying to achieve.

1 Like

Hello.

Im trying to set a scheduled reports.
When i added

• cd /var/www/energyplan.sk/crm.energyplan.sk; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1 

to crontab -e -u www-data
Our Workflows started going haywire, spaming emails from WF that we setup as notifications.

How do i set those scheduled reports?

Well i found the problem, the reports were not send becouse the schedule “basic” setting in scheduled reports was’t working.
All i did was use the “Advanced” Schedule setting and set up date and time there and it works.

Thanks for the response.