Cron killed my scheduler process and scheduler thinks it's still running

I have cron setup correctly, I can see it fire in top every minute.
I have a task in scheduler that is supposed to start every 5 minutes.
The Job Log indicates job status done for a couple times. The last entry, the job status is running. However, I received an email from cron that it killed the process.
When I look at suitecrm log I can see that it started downloading data and after 255 lines and 3 min it stopped.

1. is 255 a limit that I need to change somewhere so cron doesn’t kill the process?
  2. can I force the frozen task in scheduler to stop so it will re-start on the regular 5 min interval?

Thanks,
J

Ok, I figured out how to delete the frozen task in the sql database. Don’t like that I had to go into sql and delete the offending line, but it did what I wanted.

Now that my data is downloaded, I doubt I’ll have more than 5-10 lines at a time now for this scheduled task. But, I do have another task that I want to start and I know I’m going to have >1000 lines of data. Am I going to run into the 255 limit and is there a way to increase that number?

Do you maybe remember the name of the table?
I’ve got the same problem and no luck finding the table scheduled tasks

For anyone else looking for this in the future, I found the frozen job in the table “job_queue” by filtering for rows where the status=“running”.