Creation of a new module/package in 100% suitecrm8 way of doing things

Hi,
I can easily create a new package and a new module using codes for SuiteCRM7.X .
But browsing the guide for Suite8, it is very unclear about the correct way to make a new development in Suite8.
Let’s take a concrete example:
I want to create a new package name “UberManagement” with a module “UberRide” which have the following fields: user (relationship to user module), date field, time field, comment field, location using a custom geolocation field).

How should i proceed using the ‘new’ way of Suite8 ?

The goal is not to know if the features are still compatible with suite8.6 but rather to develop 100% the new way of doing things.

Thanks in advance,

I think even for v8.x, you can create new/custom module with module builder.

Admin → Developer Tools → Module Builder

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, but as mentioned before, I know that a suitecrm7 module is “Compatible” and the way we create module is “compatible” with SuiteCRM8.

But every modules goes into the public/legacy/… folder, which is not the ‘new way of doing things in SuiteCRM’.

So my question is, is there any architecture, system that is put in place in suitecrm 8 that allows for new packages, modules? Like if i want to start fresh in suitecrm, what is the recommended way for developing new modules,…

Regards,
Ajir