Creating/Editing Reports in suiteCRM 7.5

Hi
I just upgraded 7.4.3 to 7.5 and when I want to create or edit a Report, those there buttons called “Fields”, “Conditions” and “Charts” don’t seem to be working or I don’t know how to use them. Can anyone help me?

Now it seems that they are tabs not buttons. It was not properly loaded. But still not being able to work with them!

I’d run a repair and build, delete your browser cache and do a hard refresh on the page (Control F5) as I had some issues with the new reports displaying incorrectly after upgrading until I did this.

Presuming you have it displaying correctly it should start in the fields view. If you click the module you want to report on from the module tree on the top left hand side of the screen it should display the fields in the box labelled fields on the bottom left hand side of the screen.

To add a field simply click it.

To set conditions click the condition tab and again you need to click the module from the module tree and it will fill the fields box, then clicking a field will add it to the conditions.

On the charts tab you just need to add chart then it will give you options about what type of chart and once you’ve selected that you can select the axis’ etc.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It seems to be working.