Could not connect to the database - just after restart

I have installed and working fine SuiteCRM 7.12.3 in xampp server. During installation I setup the DB username and password, and it is correctly set in the config.php.

Just after I restart my Windows10 PC, and try to run SuiteCRM it gives me this error:
Could not connect to the database. Please refer to suitecrm.log for details (0).

Fatal error : Uncaught Exception: Could not connect to the database. Please refer to suitecrm.log for details (0). in D:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\utils.php:1934 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\database\MysqliManager.php(327): sugar_die(‘Could not conne…’) #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\database\DBManagerFactory.php(150): MysqliManager->connect(Array, true) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\entryPoint.php(177): DBManagerFactory::getInstance() #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\index.php(47): require_once(‘D:\xampp\htdocs…’) #4 {main} thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\utils.php on line 1934

I the logs it has:

Could not connect to DB server localhost as suitecrm-owner. port : Access denied for user ‘suitecrm-owner’@‘localhost’ to database ‘suitecrm’

I have noclue what went wrong, please advice.

Make sure you have mysql running on your PC. check if you can open phpMyadmin on your system and running. You can check same in your xampp controller too.

Yes, mysql is running, I can see it in xampp control panel and yes, I can see the suitecrm DB in the phpMyAdmin as well.

Verify in your config.php you have correct database in that file

Yes it looks ok

`  'dbconfig' => 

array (
‘db_host_name’ => ‘localhost’,
‘db_host_instance’ => ‘SQLEXPRESS’,
‘db_user_name’ => ‘suitecrm-owner’,
‘db_password’ => ‘suitecrm123$%’,
‘db_name’ => ‘suitecrm’,
‘db_type’ => ‘mysql’,
‘db_port’ => ‘’,
‘db_manager’ => ‘MysqliManager’,