continued problems importing csv file

I have been struggling to import .csv files - No matter what I do I get the same errors/warning" WARNING: [2] require_once(/Users/Bearfort/Sites/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/File/Filesystem.php): failed to open stream: Too many open files on line 349 in file /Users/Bearfort/Sites/apps/suitecrm/htdocs/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene/Storage/Directory/Filesystem.php

The csv file has only about 2000 lines however, I have broken it down to smaller packets of 100 lines yet still the ‘import wizard’ may import one or two lines but thats is.

I have been going through the forum and find that people are having similar problems importing - sometimes with different errors or warnings. I keep finding other entries of import csv import problems but no solutions -

Please - there has got to be a solution to this.

Has anybody been able to resolve this?

Hi,

It looks like, for whatever reason the AOD index has grown to too many files. This is normally kept in check by the optimise scheduler.

You could try deleting the contents of

modules/AOD_Index/Index/

and see if this makes a difference.

Note that this will remove the global search index but it will be rebuilt. You’ll also want to clear the aod_indexevent table in the database.

Thanks,
Jim