Contacts View details is blank !!!

Hello,

I added a contact with the module Contacts but when I want to see his information I can’t because the view detail of this contact is blank except his name and his address.

I don’t know what I should to do, please can you help me ? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks.

Going to need some more information to help you out, could you post a screenshot of exactly what you see on the edit and detail views.

ok, so the first screenshot file when I want to add a new contact :

and the second when I want to see the information of the contact :

thanks for ur help.

Hmm, the undefined popup there has been reported as a bug I think Here if you close the popup and fill in the fields do they not save?

yes, they didn’t save, just the name and the address, but I don’t understand because the information are saved in the database but I can’t see them in the view details.

The first thing I would do would be to run a Repair and Rebuild on the system and just double check permissions, is this a new installation?

Yes, it’s a new installation, how run a Repair and Rebuilt ?

Go to admin (in the dropdown under your username top right) then go to Repair. Select Quick Repair and Rebuild and allow it to run, if any SQL needs to be executed at the end of the rebuild then run it (usually I check exactly what the SQL is doing but with a completely new install you aren’t likely to overwrite any work you have done.)

EDIT: I’m about to finish up work for the day but I will check back in later, good luck!

1 Like

Ok Thanks, problem resolved :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: