Connector with Google (Contacts & Calendar)

+1

+1 (for another project that i take care ofā€¦)

Is there any chance this feature will be done anytime soon? I use Google apps for work and am considering SuiteCRM but am worried about a lack of integration.

What do people do at the moment to get their emails attached to their clients, accounts and opportunities? to see the thread between the different sales people.

Any recommendation, or if this feature will be done would be great.

There is VTiger - Gmail & Office Plugin (Corrensa)

I wonder if it can be configured to work with SuiteCRM?

Suiteā€™s lack of email integration with gamil, imap, pop3 and smtp etc. and third party calendars was the reason we went over to Espoā€¦

1 Like

+1

+1

+1

+1

Suite is a very nice and continous developed system, BUT not supporting bidirectional sync to Google, without handing out my Login Details to a third Party or paying a very high fee, makes it pretty useless. This awesome CRM Needs a free 2 way connector to Google ā€¦ NOW!

We definatly need a bidirectional google calendar Integration without having to reveal our Login Details to a third party Company.Nice to have would be a solution just like in vtiger.

By Checking the Roadmap this is not in the radar for next year. I donā€™t know if Suggestion Box on forum is still used by SA to check for suggestions. The feature was switched to Trello Board so anybody interested can fill the suggestion card there.

I use SuiteCRM in a internal server there is no access from outside.
Therefore using iCAL for google calendar sync is out of question.

I am using CompanionLink to sync a couple calendars.

It works fine for a small number of users.

Iā€™m new and using SuiteCRM on a hosted instance (so I donā€™t have access to programming hacks or special scripts on the server). I would like to support the idea of a Google connector as ā€œmission criticalā€ for the success of this package. I have background in S***force and am very impressed with SuiteCRM so far. I want it to succeed.

If I could offer time coding, I would but it is not an option for me. So please developers, boost the priority for this integration. Iā€™m interested in more than contacts and calendars. Email is critical. I have not yet tried the group email and import but think this is not the right solution. If we are responding to an email in a GMail account, we need to be able to just mark the email as destined for SuiteCRM and have it sent via the API, THEN AUTOMATICALLY INTEGRATED INTO THE FLOW FOR THE CRM RECORD. Any additional overhead make the tool a burden for sales people in the field.

I understand there may be other places where we need to give input and will try those as well.

Despote the muttering, keep up the good work.

I think this kind of thing needs to come from the Community. There are just too many integrations out there for SalesAgility to be able to handle. Even if they are really important like Gmail.

Thereā€™s a lot you can do with Gmail already in SuiteCRM. If you want better (I agree, sometimes saving clicks is an important issue on the stuff you do very often), youā€™ll have to try and get together with other people who need this and work on it (or work to fundraise and pay somebody to do it).

The problem Iā€™m seeing is that most of this kind of stuff is done, but not given to the Community, people go and sell it in the Store as an add-on. Iā€™m not complaining, itā€™s a business model, and itā€™s part of the SuiteCRM constellation. But I do wonder why we donā€™t see at least some projects being offered free to the community that offers so much free stuff in the first place.