Checkbox for opportunity address to use company address

I’m in the process of configuring a site for our architecture firm.

More than half of our clients are domestic clients, so in these instances we are creating a company called something like 12 Street name Town Household (this is in effect just adding Household to how we typically name our projects).

On the Opportunities form we have an address field to deal with this.

Now for commercial clients, each opportunity might have a different address to the actual company address, so we would enter each one separately. For Domestic Clients though it is almost always the same.

At present, this means that we are in effect entering the address twice for all domestic clients - once as their address under Company and one as the address of the site under Opportunities.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to have a check box that imports the address (something like the way you can sometimes state that the shipping address is the same as the billing address) within the Lead’s module.

Is this something that would be relatively simple to do? If so, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Alternatively, we could avoid entering the data twice, by not filling in the address under company - but this has the potential disadvantage that you still have to fill it in multiple times if the same individual has multiple projects carried out on their house (which is not that frequent, but does happen).

Any thoughts would be welcomed.