đź“Ł We're Hiring!

Cases are creating based on incoming mail but too late

HI every one ,

I have succed 90% case creation automatically based on incoming mail with your support .
Here I have configured inbound and outbound mails ,next based on incoming mail cases are creating automatically that is also done .

But problem is ,for testing I dropped one mail from my mail id into CRM mail id as incoming mail ,so that mail coming into CRM inbox within 30 sec or less then 1 min
so that is fine but it comes to auto case creation taking so much time like 30 min or more then ,
why that much time ?

what I have to do to reduce the auto case creation, if any incoming mail comes into CRM inbox within 1 min auto case should create ,for this what I have to do .

could any one help on it please ?

Note: I set cronetab also that is running every 1 min

Thanks
sandeep

@all could any one help on it please ?

@all could any one help on it please , I have been struggling for last few days ,why cases are creating too late automatically .

Just help on it please ?

Thansk
Sandeep

What is your value for the scheduler “check inbound mailboxes”?

@pstevens thank you so much for your response ,
I am adding the screenshot of that and time intervel is 1 min .and all email are coming with in 1 min only into crm mail box but creating the ticket is getting so much time more then 30 or 40 min it is taking (Auto case creation based on incoming mail ).

Kindly check and plz help on it .

Thanks
Sandeep

I’m not really sure what’s causing your problem. I just did an experiment with my installation:
Message sent 9:51 am
Message Rec’d 9:52 am
Message converted to case 9:55 am

How often is your cron job scheduled to run? It you also have it at one minute then, you might want to contact your host. I’m thinking this is dependent upon the cron job interval as well as the timing set in the scheduler. You may have yours set to 1 minute but your host may throttle it to every 30 minutes. Check with your host that it’s not throttled. I know some hosting providers do not allow cron jobs to run every minute.

Try turning on “log slow queries” in Admin / System settings

and then check your logs after a day or so.

This might be just a case of a very slow system, too many email records, for example. The first query in this post might also give you some insights: