Case Updates threaded not working

Hi Team,

I have been unable to use the update text–> updates threaded in case. without this, the module is not very useful. at first, it was hanging on ‘one moment please’ after clicking save the update. I have been progressively trouble shooting including resetting the custom module changes that I made. now the ‘one moment please’ just disappears but no information is saved into the threaded updates.

Version 7.8.2
Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this feature.

Do you see anything in your logs at the time when you press “Save”?

1 Like

YES!
date.timezone… in php.ini, FATAL configuration variable date.timezone is not set, Ill be able to look into that more when I get into the office.

Did you ever find a solution for this? I still have this issue.

I am on Version 7.9.8.

@pt1xoom unless your issue is exactly the same, and you also have the timezone errors in your logs, my advice is that you open a new thread with more details on your case.

A few things you can please include there:

• whether this is an upgrade from older version of SuiteCRM (like 7.4 or 7.5)

• your PHP version and server OS

I have the same issue, when I try to update the case it hangs at Performing Task One Moment Please…

Was there a solution to this?

To quote myself:

unless your issue is exactly the same, and you also have the timezone errors in your logs, my advice is that you open a new thread with more details on your case.

A few things you can please include there:

- whether this is an upgrade from older version of SuiteCRM (like 7.4 or 7.5)

- your PHP version and server OS 

There is no “fix” for this issue, it seems to be an issue with a nasty interaction of something in the upgrade process, and specific files that were customized on your install at the moment of the upgrade. You need to go over your hook definitions to fix this.