Cards are not displayed in the project

Hi all,

I deployed a new CRM from scratch in Docker. I created a project, selected the base module, filled in all the fields, and installed it. However, when I created a project card, it appeared empty.

Check your file permissions:

Set the correct permissions on the SuiteCRM directory (Linux):

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .
  sudo chmod -R 755 .
  sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload
  sudo chmod 775 config_override.php 2>/dev/null

What version are you on? There’s a patch that fixes this in the latest version.

Hello,
I did it, but now I can’t do anything at all.

sudo chown -R OWNER:OWNER .

Check OWNER of your suitecrm files. You can check in config.php file, ‘user’ and ‘group’.

Hi,

"It sounds like you have deployed a new instance of SuiteCRM using Docker, but when you created a project card, it appeared empty. You can perform the following steps to diagnose the issue.

1. Inspect Permissions and Access Controls:
    Go to Admin > User Management and ensure that the appropriate roles and permissions are set up for the user. Verify that the user has the right to view and edit the module.

2. Clear Cache:
    Sometimes, cached data can cause display issues. Navigate to Admin > Repair > Quick Repair and Rebuild and clear the cache.

3. Check Logs for Errors:
    Look at the SuiteCRM logs located in the suitecrm.log file. This can provide clues about any errors or issues during the creation/preview of the project card.

4. Check the file permissions:
    Ensure that the SuiteCRM files and directories have the correct permissions. You can run the following command to set the correct permissions:

sudo chown -R daemon:daemon /suitecrm
    sudo chmod -R 775 /suitecrm

Replace daemon:daemon with the appropriate user and group. Also replace /suitecrm with the correct SuiteCRM directory path.

5. Turn on error reporting:
    You can enable error reporting in SuiteCRM by adding the following lines to the index.php file of your root directory:

ini_set(‘display_errors’, ‘1’);
    ini_set(‘display_startup_errors’, ‘1’);
    error_reporting(E_ALL);

It will display any errors on the screen which can help you diagnose the issue.

Alternatively, you can also turn on apache error logs to check for any potential issues.
    Apache error logs file will be in /var/log/apache2/error.log or /var/log/httpd/error_log depending on distribution (ubuntu, centos etc) you’re using."