Cant see list email sent

Hello,
when I send emails from the email module, then the emails sent I don’t see them listed in view my emails… how come? Is there any setting to set? The version used is 7.14.3
Any ideas?
Thanks

To the best of my knowledge you wont see “sent” emails from SuiteCRM. If they happen to end up in the “sent” folder of your IMAP email account then, yes, you can see the contents of your sent folder on your email server.

I for example have sendgrid setup as my outbound email so I will never see a list of sent emails.

If the sent email happens to be related to a contact/account/opportunity, you will find it in email history. However, I don’t know of any view where you can see all of the sent emails from history in SuiteCRM (that are actually in the SuiteCRM DB). Maybe someone does, and I might learn something new.

Update: You can make a report of Sent emails in the reports module and you can see a list of sent emails that are in SuiteCRM history.

Thank you for the confirmation, I too had thought about getting around this by using a report.