Can't get group Email to show up in Emails view, will not load Emails, getting lots of errors

I recently installed and having lots of trouble.

For one I can only get the email to work when setup as ā€˜personal emailā€™, because when I create a group Email account
it tests out fine when I check using the ā€˜test settingsā€™ button. However I canā€™t see any folder and Email wonā€™t download using the email module.

Also everything feels broken and errors are popping up all over the place as below, does anyone have any idea what could be causing this ? Some
server permissions etc. ??

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarWidgetSubPanelEditSecurityGroupUserButton::displayDetail() should be compatible with & SugarWidgetField::displayDetail($layout_def) in /home/nowwashc/public_html/crm/include/generic/SugarWidgets/SugarWidgetSubPanelEditSecurityGroupUserButton.php on line 78

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarWidgetSubPanelEditSecurityGroupUserButton::displayHeaderCell() should be compatible with SugarWidgetField::displayHeaderCell($layout_def) in /home/nowwashc/public_html/crm/include/generic/SugarWidgets/SugarWidgetSubPanelEditSecurityGroupUserButton.php on line 78

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarWidgetSubPanelEditSecurityGroupUserButton::displayList() should be compatible with SugarWidgetField::displayList($layout_def) in /home/nowwashc/public_html/crm/include/generic/SugarWidgets/SugarWidgetSubPanelEditSecurityGroupUserButton.php on line 78

Iā€™m getting these some errors too. I think it has something to do with the adding users to a Group under Security Groups Management.

Hello Luntik,

ā€œGroup - Auto-Importā€ email feature is deprecated - it was used with SugarCRM Teams.