Can't Add New Item to Dropdown Menu

When I try to add a new item to the Account type drop-down I get the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home3/xxxx/public_html/suitecrm/custom/application/Ext/Language/ru_ru.lang.ext.php on line 245

When I toggle toggle display_errors to the off position in php.ini then it simply does nothing when I click on the save button within the dropdown editor. It looks like I can’t add items to any of the drop-down menus.

Also, when I try to drag a new dashlet to the home page I get a circle with a line through it indicating that it’s not allowed. I can delete dashlets but can’t add new ones.

Any suggestions on how to remedy these issues would be greatly appreciated.

I resolved my issue of not being able to add new drop-down items. The solution was to deactivate the Spanish and Russian languages. Adding new drop-down items now works as it should.

I’ve still not figured out why I can’t drag dashlets to the home page- suggestions very much welcomed.

Productive day- I got the home page dashlet squared away as well. Everything is now working perfectly :slight_smile: