This afternoon I started getting a 500 issue
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact the administrator of this website to increase ‘Connection Timeout’.
The only thing showing on my log is
Fri Nov 13 16:14:46 2020 [ERROR] fromUser: Conversion of 2020-11-13 22:14:46 from user format d-m-Y h:i A failed
I did a data upload today - but it was only 13 contacts.
Correction - it kind of saves. If I save a quote - it will time out but still save, just not the line items.
What version are your using?
Now, error 500 usually comes when the server runs out of resources.
Try the tweaks listed here first:
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)
I tried all those tweaks, no change.
IS this a new installation?
Did you add any code recently?
It’s been up for 2-3 months.
No code between the last two times I saved a file.
When did you started to see that problem?
Just today. I was able to save a quote with no issues at about 2;20 pm local time, but by 4:20 pm I had posted this issue. So in a two hour window. The only thing I did in that time was upload a file of 13 contacts.
I’m thinking I might restore my most recent backup.
Well restoring from a database backup from this morning, prior to noticing the issue, did not solve it.
Doing a full backup restore did, so it was file-based, rather than data-based.
That’s a odd behavior. If you haven’t added/modified any change to the code then the issue is not on SuiteCRM. I will focus on the server. Check if it contains enough resources. Check if any other application is consuming most of the resources and SuiteCRM is having issues to run properly.
May have been related to my workflows, they may have been looping back and forth. I tweaked them this weekend to reduce the run time.
Glad you figure it out. Hope all is working fine now.