Everything was working fine and great. Then I did the following:
- Added 3 new fields
- Made changes to detailviewdefs.php to conditonally hide or display fields
Now I can longer add fields to the module. I can add fields to all other modules still. I removed the cache, did a repair and rebuild but it was no help.
Revert number 2, definitely something is messing around the code
Thanks for the help. It was the edits to the file. I had reached the max size on my row in the Database. Found this out by reviewing suite logs. Suite makes all you text box varchar(255), I had to change some of them to text in the db and that fixed it.
Thanks for the suggestions. I found the problem and wrote about it if you want to know. It had nothing to do with the detailviewdefs.php…