Campaign emails can only send manually

I installed suiteCRM 7.11.15 and I have problem sending scheduled campaign emails. I create campaign that have test list and default target list, the test email send without problems but schedule emails stay in queue until admin push it out manually using SEND QUEUED CAMPAIGN EMAILS button.

Please help.

Hi there, welcome to SuiteCRM forums :slight_smile:
Did you add the cron job to your system?

Yes, I add it

1. Check that the “Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns” job is “active” in the scheduler
  2. In the job log, check that "Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns is actually running and completes.

Hi Stevens, My Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns is active as in the image

May I know where to find the job log?

Yes if you click on that job, you should drill down to the job details page and at the bottom will be a list of completed runs and their status.

There are no jobs there.

OK, now we’re getting somewhere. You’re cron jobs are not running then. Check your syntax for cron jobs until you see logs here of the job running (or other jobs running). You can be assured that your cron job is not actually running.

Hi Stevens,

I’m using namecheap shared server. I used the cpanel to add cron job. When I check running cron jobs using
crontab -l

I got this output:
SHELL="/bin/bash"
48 15 * * * cd /home/mofaucht/public_html; /opt/alt/php72/usr/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

SHELL="/bin/bash"
*/5 * * * * cd /home/mofaucht/public_html; php-cli -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Its hard to say, the syntax is different for every hosting provider. If it was Godaddy I could give you the exact command that works. Its definitely not running, otherwise you’d see in the job log the result every time it runs. You should check with your hosting provider for the exact syntax. Or try and Google it. Maybe someone has posted it. What you have doesn’t look right though.

Here’s a link to their instructions.

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9453/29/how-to-run-scripts-via-cron-jobs