Call Sheet Generation

Hey SuiteCRm Community,

I am trying to find a way to utilize a PDF template to generate a Call List of contacts within a specified Recall Date time range. I have found out how to filter contacts by date range with their recall date in the set range, but now I would like to export the contacts Account Name, Contact name, Phone Number, and Recall date to a PDF that can be printed out.

I found a way to generate the fields I listed above, but only one record shows up on each page. Is there a way to get multiple different contact records to show up on a single page?

Thanks in advance

Only Quote line items are set to be printed in Multiples (All quote/invoice line items gets printed into PDF). For the issues that you have described, custom code needs to be added to the Generate PDF function. If you are a coder/developer, you can check the generatePDF file for details.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Is there another way you have seen people create call lists within SuiteCRM, maybe by using a different module? I’m not a developer so I would like to try and stay away from custom code if at all possible.

You can export the Calls record from List view as a CSV and then add them to your Report File or PDF.

Hi,
This is very complex to put dynamic HTML on the PDF templates.
Fortunately we have developed this in past.

Thanks